We are looking for someone
crazy to join with us.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Here are reasons why you should join us:
- You learn a lot
The team is obsessed with learning new stuff. We have comprehensive training resources, books and videos. More than that, you can freely ask us to get any additional material you want. Our company will be best environment for you to learn. Besides, your partners will be ready to help you if you have any problem. .
- You have chances to get promoted to key positions
We understand your contribution to company development so we want to thank you by giving you a chance to work and get promoted to key positions in the company. It is not our company, it will be yours as well!.
- You get everything to get the job done
We get you covered with free medical insurance, travel allowances, snacks & drinks, top notch hardware, everything you need to get the job done.
- You get an annual all-expenses-paid holiday
Your efforts will be not only paid one’s debt of gratitude but also have changes to experience your life by travels, which is happy time for relax and discover our life..
- You get new family
At Kopasoft, we are a bunch of people who are passionate about our work and at the same time enjoy live. Everybody counts and we are really one family.
- Challenge Would you prefer a mundane desk job or a career that constantly challenges your abilities and requires you to keep up with the latest trends? If you’re an excitement-seeker, join the KOPASOFT company now and face your next challenges
- At least 1 year experience working in the position
- Skill to analyse problems, read English documentation and utilize Internet to find solutions
- Ability to work in group, with high pressure and firm responsibility
- Education from specialized organization like Arena Multimedia is a bonus
- Experience in working with WordPress or Drupal CMS is a bonus
Senior PHP Developer (WordPress) 3 people
Job vacancy: 3
- Develop features of the Kopa theme, code following designer’s drawing
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation in work
- Participate in R&D, knowledge sharing activities
- Involve in other projects assigned by Managers, if any
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Experience in development WordPress plug-ins or html
Senior Web Designer 2 people
Job vacancy: 2
- Responsible for the creation of all visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Graphic, Internet and interactive platforms.
- Ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications. The candidate must be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and graphic design projects including, but not limited to: collateral design, brochure/catalog design, promotional and packaging materials, event graphics, web design, photo shoots and video.
- Develop concepts and executes projects according to supplied strategic and creative input for a wide range of projects
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designer, and operations engineers to build new web products
- Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Fluency in current graphic design practices and web production software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects
- Strong conceptual skills, including online software concepts and online experience concepts
- Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design such as HTML, Flash, CSS, and AJAX.
- Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines is essential for a fast-paced environment
Senior Tester 1 people
Job vacancy: 1
- Test all web content for ease of use, reliability, consistency, and absence of defects
- Write and execute test plans to ensure full testing coverage
- Keep all relevant testing documentation up to date and available to all testers
- Log and regress stability issues, and bugs
- Promptly bring serious bugs to the attention of the Web QA Lead
- Ability to plan own work and prioritize tasks
- Provide clear and detailed written reports of bugs and report steps to web team
- Log bugs in the defect tracking software
- Assign bugs to development teams as appropriate
- Knowledge of use of various Web tools, including but not limited to using Developer console in various browsers, Fiddler 2, use of HOSTS files
- Intimate familiarity with multiple internet browsers, including Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox and Safari
- Able to proactive analyse, identify, and communicate problems effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proof reading and editing
- Ability to be responsible and accountable while working on multiple complex tasks
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Familiarity with PC gaming and multi player online gaming including experience with the current generation of MMO titles
Q: Kopasoft appreciate on degree, certificate or not?
A: It is not sure. In Kopasoft We appreciate what you can do, your ability and what you have. Your education background does not the standard measures.
Q: What are important factors consider when select Kopasoft’s staff?
A: It is passionate technology, working responsible, Self-motivated, self-disciplined and the most important is that you really show your capacity
Q: How many ways to apply jobs in Kopasoft?
A: You can find job information in recruitment websites then send CV and application letter to email: Hr@kopasoft.com Or CLICK ON “APPLY” button under employment information in this web to attach your application set.
Q: What happens after I submit my application online?
A: You will receive an immediate email confirmation that your application has been received. After that we will consider your profile and confirm whether or not you meet our criteria for the specific job you applied for. If your application meets our criteria, we will contact for you by email or telephone to arrange interview.